Saturday 19 April 2014

I've always been poor at introductions

So, I'm fairly new to this blogging business. Actually, that's kind of a lie. I've been 'blogging' on Tumblr since my early teenage years (which feels like a long time now) but it's not until now I've decided to create an outlet for my hobby which is music reviewing. I won't bore you with endless technical music speak because let's face it, I'm not a Kerrang or Rock Sound critic right now, I'm just a 19 year old girl who has a passion for music and felt it was about time I had my own outlet to say what I want about who I want. I spent a short while writing reviews for a small internet ezine called The Other Side Reviews but I had to stop writing for them as being a student I was unreliable and couldn't commit to what they wanted from me but hey, it's all good, there's no bad blood there. In fact, I'll follow up this post with a few links of what I've written for them. Other than that brief introduction, I'll leave you with the knowledge that I love doing this and that if there's anything more that you need to know you can probably find it somewhere on here.

Also, bare with me whilst I get to grips with how to make my blog look pretty and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment