Tuesday 29 July 2014

Room To Breathe

'Room To Breathe' is set to be the next single from You Me At Six's 'Cavalier Youth' and with it comes another beautiful video of some of my favourite men in the rock world today. The video sees the band in black and white perform the song individually whilst their silhouettes are filled with live footage of adoring fans. It's a clever metaphor about the fans and the music being within them and how that is what keeps them going, or at least that's what my deeper self interpreted it to be! Whichever way it's interpreted, the cinematography of the video is still stunning to the point where I've watched this video about 15 times. It makes for quite powerful footage and it's impressive that a video so refined can make such a strong impression upon you. I love it and I believe it is affirmation that You Me At Six are as strong as ever and will continue creating beautiful and artistic music.


No comments:

Post a Comment